- > 22,000 current users at > 75 institutions in 9 countries
- DocCom.Japan features translation of all 42 DocCom modules in Japanese language. Click here for Japanese "about DocCom" page
- DocCom.Deutsch features 12 modules in German language
- DocCom.Brasil will feature 12 modules in Brazilian Portuguese
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) supported production of module
30 as part of our standing as a NIDA Center of Excellence in Physician Information.
- Medical and Psychological Aspects of Pregnancy Loss. DUCOM OBS/GYN
and Drexel Dept. of Psychology
- Depression Screening and Management in Primary Care. New York City
Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Lanken PN, Novack DH, Daetwyler C, Gallop R, Landis JR, Lapin J, Subramaniam GA, Schindler BA. "Efficacy of an internet-based learning module and small-group debriefing on trainees' attitudes and communication skills toward patients with substance use disorders: results of a cluster randomized controlled trial." Acad Med. 2015 Mar;90(3):345-54
- Barone, Huggett, Lofgreen. Investigation of Students' Attitudes about Patients with Substance Use Disorders before and after Completing an Online Curricular Module; Annals of Behavioral Science and Medical Education 2011, Vol. 17, No. 1, 10-13
- Spagnoletti, CL. et al., Implementation and evaluation of a web-based
communication skills learning tool for training internal medicine interns
in patient-doctor communication; Journal of Communication in Healthcare,
01 2009, vol./is. 2/2(159-172)
- Kurono S, Hanya M, Kamei H, Hasegawa Y. Evaluation of a web-based curriculum resource "DocCom" by pharmacy students' self-assessment. Pharmacy Education, 2015; 15 (1) 99 – 104.
- Daetwyler C, Cohen D, Gracely E, Novack D. eLearning to enhance physician patient communication: A pilot test of "doc.com" and "WebEncounter" in teaching bad news delivery. Medical Teacher 2010; 32: e381-e390.
- Varjavand N, Greco M, Novack DH, Schindler BA: Assessment of an Innovative Instructional Program to Return Non-Practicing Physicians to the Workforce. Medical Teacher April 2012; 17:1-7.
- Romao GS, Couto LB, Bestetti RB, Grosseman S: Blended-learning training in communication skills using DocCom for primary care faculty in Brazil. Quality in Primary Care (2016) 24 (2): 81-82