College of Medicine
Career Development Center
Queen Lane Campus
2900 Queen Lane
1st Floor, Room 100
Phila., PA 19129
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
& Friday 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Office of Student Life, Suite 1106, NCB
Wednesday 9:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
CVs, Resumes and Cover Letter Resources and Articles
The Career Development Center provides individual CV and resume writing preparation and review. We are also in the process of creating on-line CV, resume and cover letter writing instructions and examples. In the meantime, the following websites have a wealth of information on preparing CVs, resumes and cover letters. Also check out Drexel University Steinbright Career Development Center website for additional resources.
CV’s and Resume
- Drexel University Steinbright Career Development Center - Writing your resume
- Guide to Writing a CV - PDF From the NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education
- The Chronicle article "From CV to Resume"
- The Chronicle article "The CV Doctor Returns"
- The National Institutes of Health Career Center – Resume, CV, Cover letters, Job Search
- Science’s Careers Magazine article "How to Write a Winning Résumé"
- Science’s Careers Magazine article "Tooling up: Resume Rocket Science 2007"